SkyUI is a mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, created by SkyUI Team.
This mod introduces an innovative set of user interface improvements with many sleek new features and quality-of-life improvements while also addressing some of the original mod’s heartbreaking bugs.
What is SkyUI?
SkyUI is a mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that adds a more user-friendly and customizable interface. It also offers many new features, such as the ability to sort inventory items by weight, value, or name. Additionally, SkyUI includes an MCM (Mod Configuration Menu) system which allows modders to easily add options to the game’s menus.
What are the benefits of using SkyUI?
SkyUI is a mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that adds a more user-friendly and intuitive interface to the game. It is designed to work with the game’s default UI, and makes several changes and additions to improve the overall experience.
Some of the features of SkyUI include:
- An updated inventory screen that is easier to navigate and use
- A quest log that tracks your progress in active quests
- A map screen that allows you to fast travel to any discovered locations
- A spellbook that allows you to easily manage your spells and abilities
- An Favorites menu for quick access to your most frequently used items, spells, and abilities
In addition to these changes, SkyUI also includes a number of smaller improvements and bug fixes. Overall, it is an essential mod for anyone looking to improve their Skyrim experience.
How to install SkyUI
1) Download the latest version of SkyUI from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?
2) Copy the .rar file to your “Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data” folder or extract it directly into that folder.
3) Launch Skyrim and select “Data Files” from the launcher. Check the box next to “SkyUI.esp”. Do not check any other boxes.
4) When asked if you want to overwrite files, choose “Yes to all”.
How to use SkyUI
To use SkyUI, first make sure you have it installed and activated. To do this, open the Skyrim Launcher, click ‘Data Files’, and check the box next to ‘SkyUI.esp’.
Once you have SkyUI installed and activated, open the Skyrim menus by pressing the ‘Start’ button on your controller. You should see a new row of icons at the top of the menu, labeled ‘MCM’. MCM stands for Mod Configuration Menu, and is where you will be able to configure all of SkyUI’s settings.
To access a specific mod’s settings in MCM, select the mod from the left-hand column. This will bring up that mod’s settings in the right-hand column. Use the arrow keys or analog stick to navigate through the settings, and press the ‘A’ button or ‘X’ button to change a setting. Once you’re finished configuring your settings, press the ‘B’ button or ‘Y’ button to back out of MCM.
SkyUI an exception occurred in the script
Description: SkyUI an exception occurred in the script error is a common error that occurs when using the SkyUI mod for Skyrim. The error can be caused by a number of factors, but is typically due to an incompatibility between the mod and your game. If you are seeing this error, there are a few things you can try to fix it.
1) Try disabling any other mods you have installed. sometimes other mods can cause conflicts with SkyUI. If disabling other mods doesn’t work, try uninstalling them completely and then reinstalling SkyUI.
2) Another possibility is that your game installation is corrupt. Try verifying the game files through Steam and then reinstalling SkyUI.
3) If neither of those solutions work, you may need to delete yourSkyUI files and start over from scratch. To do this, go to your Skyrim installation folder and delete the following files:
After deleting those files, reinstall SkyUI and see if that fixes the problem.